Friday 12 April 2013

Nesting Boxes

Hello,

Sorry it has been a while since I was here. I am going to the craft show at Ally Pally tomorrow so am very excited. There are three nesting boxes that I made using the Sycamore Street paper I got free during Sale-a-bration. Can you believe it that once you cut yoru squares of paper there is no further cuttting and NO GLUE needed to make these boxes. The idea was given to me by a fellow demonstrator. Here is the link to her blog . These boxes all fit inside one another. I am going to be doing some of these boxes at card club shortly. The next card club is on Wednesday 1st May at the Kingsdown Methodist Church on Northfields Avenue. Please contact me for more details. We normally make 4 to 5 projects. The cost is £10.00 or free with a £15.00 order made on the day.

Have a good weekend crafting.

Ashee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment