Thursday 24 May 2012

Chelsea Flower Show

I am knackered today. I went to the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday. We were there from 8am to 5.30pm. We did manage to see everything but am paying for it today. Glad that I am at home today. It was a great day though. I took tons and tons of photos. There is absolutely no way that I am scrapbooking them all. Over 800 photos!!!!

I have just finished scrapping last year's Chelsea photos and that was only 350 of them. I think therefore that I am going to take a break from scrapping and make some cards or do some colouring in with my markers.

Not sure if anyone is reading this. Please leave comments. I am planning to hold a workshop / card club in June if anyone wants to attend. Please let me know so I can arrange a date.

Take care

Ashee

No comments:

Post a Comment