Wednesday 16 May 2012

Convention

As you know, I am a new demonstrator and as part of Stampin' Up's offer have been able to register free for convention, which is a saving of £149.00!!! Convention this year is in Mainz. Luckily I have some nectar points so will be able to use those to get to Frankfurt and back. I am busy looking at hotels, think I might go for a smarter one as not having to pay for travel. I am really looking forward to going, only trouble is it is in November.

On the postive side I got my email yesterday telling me that my starter pack from Stampin' Up! was on its way to me. It has arrived now!!! I have resisted opening it as I want to do a haul video and show you guys all the goodies I have got.

I do like receiving nice big parcels. Feels like Christmas!!!

That is all for now, watch out for my video either on here or on You Tube under coolio1978

Bye Bye

Ashee

No comments:

Post a Comment