Saturday 1 September 2012

Winter Wonderland - Card Share

Hi Folks,

I have put in my order with Stampin' Up! for stamp sets that are being retired and of course I can't live with out!!! I thought since I am buying more goodies I better try and use some of the things I already have. ( Trying to justify to myself that I use all that I buy. LOL!!)

Here is a card that I made today.




I used some whisper white card sock for the base and the layered it with some Tempting Turquoise striped paper from the Patterns Design Series Paper Stack. The stamp set that I have used is Lovely as a Tree. I have then used my sponges to distress the edges with Bashful Blue ink. I then have finished it off with some Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon. I coloured some of the grass with Stampin' Up! markers.

  • Whisper White Card sock - 106549
  • Brights Paper Stack -  117155
  • Lovely as a Tree stamp set - 101223
  • Sponge Daubers - 102892
  • Bashful Blue ink pad - 105209
  • Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - 124324

The new Autumn / Winter catalogue has lots of products for the autumn as well as Christmas so take a peek and get ahead of the game making your cards for Christmas.

Take care

Ashee

1 comment: