Monday 24 September 2012

Autumn is here!!! - Card Share

Hiya,

Sorry it has been a while since I updated. I have uploaded a new video on my You Tube channel showing my haul from Stampin' Up!'s retired list. I also have a card share using some of the products on the retired list. The old catalogue will retire on Sunday and on Monday 1st October we will have the new one with loads of wonderful new goodies!!

Below is an autumnal card saying goodbye to the old catalogue. I have listed underneath the products used and their replacements in the new catalogues. I fussy cut the leaves and mounted them on dimensionals to make them stand out.


Products used:

  • Whisper White cardstock - 106549
  • Pumpkin Pie designer stack paper - 117155
  • Autumn Splendor - 116503 - Retiring - Could use Wonderfall - 128087 from the new Autumn / Winter catalogue - you can also buy the co-ordinating bigz die autumn accents - 127812 to go with this set
  • Happiness Shared - 117038 - Could use Full of Blessings - 128078 from the new Autumn / Winter catalogue

Here is the link to my You Tube channel.


Hope you enjoy!! As always if you want to order anything send me a message to ashee.ahmad@btinternet.com and I will respond asap.

Have a good week!!

Ashee

No comments:

Post a Comment