Wednesday 3 October 2012

New Catalogue out!!!



Hiya,

Stampin' Up!'s new annual catalogue launched on Monday 1st October. You can see the catalogue here . This catalogue is much bigger than the old one, about double the size!! There are load of new products to choose from. The difficult part is what to get as I want it all. You can order a paper copy of the catalogue from me. The cost is £5.00.

This is a great time to join Stampin' Up! You can pick your own starter kit from the new catalogue up to the value of £130 plus you get £45.00 worth of free business supplies. That makes a total kit of 175 but you only have to pay £99.00. I think that is great deal.

If you sign up in October or November you will also be able to choose a free pack of Designer Series Paper AND get another pack free every month for the first six months.


If you want to know more give me a call on 07900827036 or email me at ashee.ahmad@btinternet.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment