Wednesday 10 October 2012

Paper Flower

Hello,

I just wanted to share with you this lovely paper flower I made recently. I used Stampin' Up!'s designer series paper stack- Pumpkin Pie. I punched out the shape using the 2 3/8 inches scalloped punch. I punched out 8 of these shapes. I then inked the edges in tangerine tango with a sponge dauber. I cut in the scalloped circle at each scallop to create individual petals. Make sure you don't cut al the way into the centre of the scallop. Using the sylus from the scoreboard and a foam mat such as Stampin' Pierce Mat i shaped each petal individually by pressing the stylus down in circles until the petal and curled up into a shape I was happy with. I did this to all 8 scallops. I then attached each on top of each other using a brad. I sprayed the flower with water to make the petals easier to mould. After moulding, heat to set your flower or leave to dry naturally.

Here is a picture of my flower.

 
 
Here is a list of the products I used:
 
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack - 117155
2 3/8" scallop circle punch - 118874
Tangerine Tango Stamp Pad - 126946
Simply Scored Stylus - 125624
Stampin' Pierce Mat - 126199
Sponge Daubers - 102892

Stampin' Spritzer - 126185
Bright Brads - 119740

Hope you liked it. As ever if you want to order anything please contact me.

Take care

Ashee

No comments:

Post a Comment